-Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox-

Monday, March 10, 2008

Untitled


Take me away from here, to a place where no one cares about my past.
I want a fresh start and live in a place where I'm a stranger to everyone.
May it be a crowded city or some unknown remote village.
Leave behind your dream house, your car and your fancy hairstyle.
Away from all the fuss and the people you don't trust.
As long as I'm with you, why do you care giving up all that?

Going away with you, on a journey we don't know when it will end.
We don't know where we are going, I think we just don't care.
We are reading no maps but our own mind to guide us.
We may stumble, we may fall, we may get lost.
We may even not be able to find our way back.
But when I see the smile on your face, I know everything is worth the sacrifice.

No comments: